I suggest you:
- make a proper Teatime, with Kusmi Rose Tea and Miss Mimi's self invented Praliné Cake
- watch Pride & Prejudice, again (Or The Tudors, if that's too tame...)
- get the UK Harper's Bazaar, and do some reading (I think this is the best magazine in the WORLD)
- get the softest skin ever with a Rose & Almond milk Bubble Bath. Just pour half a pack of unsweetened almond milk into a tub of hot water, sprinkle with rose petals. Indulge!
- treat yourself to a spring makeover, and maybe get some pink Highlights in your Hair.. ;)
- Look for a pretty, white Birdcage, to decorate your home with (I just bought one, soooo pretty! Will post pics when I'm back!!!)
- think about a skill you could learn for the fresh new season! For example, I just signed in for a Photography course!
- update your spring wardrobe with Miss Mimi's cute and sexy Wishlist
- and stay fashionably fabulous!!!